Friday 16 December 2011

Album Cover and Magazine Advert: Draft of Magazine Advert



I was searching through images of old photos of people wearing gas mask, probably during a war period. There was some really cool, effect photos but the one which stood out to me was this quite chilling picture of an innocent girl wearing a gas mask. I liked this picture as it was positioned well, with a centered image. I liked the innocents of the girl with the white dress and long hair.

The gasmask is such a contrast to the image and brings in a dark feel, a characteristic we are trying to give across in our video. 

I import the image into photoshop to play about with. i recently download some really cool brushes of skulls and scientific objects. I like the simplicity of the picture so did not want to edit it to much, but I used a skull brush over the face of the gas mask. 

We thought it would be a good idea to recreate this image with Chloe wearing a gas mask for our advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment