Tuesday 13 December 2011

Album Cover and Magazine Advert: Fonts

To create a brand image we need to find a font which symbolizes the image we want to give The Prodigy. I looked through dafont.com, which is a website which has thousands of different fonts. I looked through the different categories, such as 'Distorted' and 'Eroded'

After looking through i found two fonts which stood out to me.

The first is called 'An Unfortunate Event.' I liked it as it was quite neat, however had a horror feeling about it. I could imagine this font on the front cover and it suiting. Here it is:
The second is called 'Breakaway.' This is the opposite to the previous font, it is more bold and prominent. The cracked bit gives the font some character and something we want to give to the image. When i saw this i could more imagine this font being used on the magazine advert, so that words such as 'OUT NOW' to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment