Wednesday 23 November 2011

Music Video: Pre-Production: Audience Profile

Hello, my name is Robin Hirst.

I'm 17 years old and from Loughton, Essex. A suburb of London with my Mum and Brother

I currently work as a trainee hairdresser in a modern hairdressers and stylist in Camden, London.

I grew up listening to a lot of classic 1980's Rock as it was my parents favourite. So Rock music is always on my iPod, however when i got older, i discovered more Drum n Bass and Electro from parties and raves.

So im a big fan of both genres, but with artists like The Prodigy i got the best of both genres. I have been to three Prodigy gigs and they are the best i've been to. The atmosphere is INCREDIBLE!

I follow recent fashion and try to keep up to date with trends, but i try to have my own style. I shop in vintage shops up Brick Lane and Skateboarding stores in Covent Garden.

When i watch T.V i watch channels such as MTV2, Kerrang, E4. Also programmes such as Miami Ink, Jackass and Family Guy.

The Magazines i read are Kerrang, NME and any tattoo related magazines


No comments:

Post a Comment